What are you watching right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late to the party on this one but I binge watched all 3 seasons of Sex Education on Netflix while I was off with Covid there and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it! The first 1 or 2 episodes I wasn't too sure but I'm totally hooked and can't wait for S4 now. The development of the characters and relationships was fantastic, I haven't really seen anything like it before

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm late to the party on this one but I binge watched all 3 seasons of Sex Education on Netflix while I was off with Covid there and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it! The first 1 or 2 episodes I wasn't too sure but I'm totally hooked and can't wait for S4 now. The development of the characters and relationships was fantastic, I haven't really seen anything like it before
I’m on series 2 of this at the moment, I think episode 4? I’m enjoying it!!!!

Currently watching I’m a Celebrity

Reactions: 1
Can we talk here about the Christmas announcement about bbc programmes - can someone please understand how Mrs Browns Boys have managed to nab 2 specials this year???? Who watches it? Likes it? I find it unbearable and not funny at all….
Really unimaginative scheduling from the beeb by the looks of it this festive season

Reactions: 8
Can we talk here about the Christmas announcement about bbc programmes - can someone please understand how Mrs Browns Boys have managed to nab 2 specials this year???? Who watches it? Likes it? I find it unbearable and not funny at all….
Really unimaginative scheduling from the beeb by the looks of it this festive season
Totally agree. Id Love to know how much they’ve been given to make the 2 shows too. I don’t hate MBB but it’s not exactly Christmas Day material. It’s not really the sort of thing you want to sit down with your kids and watch is it?

Xmas telly is absolute crap. This is when I binge a series and watch movies.
There is nothing I look forward too watching over the holidays

Yeah I just record any good films I see dotted around December and save them up. I used to think Christmas TV was great but I guess that's just because I was younger.

Reactions: 4
Remember the good old days of getting the Christmas Radio Times and circling everything good to watch over Christmas and NY. It’s just rubbish now!

Reactions: 8
Remember the good old days of getting the Christmas Radio Times and circling everything good to watch over Christmas and NY. It’s just rubbish now!
do they still make it? The guardian stopped their TV guide a couple of months ago, I was quite annoyed as I like having things in paper!

do they still make it? The guardian stopped their TV guide a couple of months ago, I was quite annoyed as I like having things in paper!
My favourite TV guude by far is the Sun’s guide on a Saturday. Good layout and nice a large print

Lilyhammer episode 1 - New York mobster asks the FBI to send him to Lilyhammer, Norway. It’s a good one 😆

I started watching Mary Poppins on iPlayer yesterday. Hadn’t seen it in forever. Dick Van Dyke’s accent is atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.