What are you watching right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts on it so for?
i am in suspense at the moment! hated tariq initially in power, i really like his character development now. i hope something happens with kane this season as he needs to calm down, & i can’t wait too see what happens with monae and that bald headed man 😂 also i want to know which girl tariq is gonna pick! he has 3 !! pick one, and i loveee brayden hahahaha i hope he stays loyal. what about you??

Second part of the Gossip Girl reboot. It’s playing in the background. I can’t watch it directly or my head might explode. Just watched the restaurant scene with Aki & Obi. The two went from being tolerant people to insanely immature brats. I am in shock 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im watching a couple on you tube who have sold up everything to live in a van, I really couldn't do this!!

Reactions: 1
Im watching a couple on you tube who have sold up everything to live in a van, I really couldn't do this!!
which couple is it? there seems to be loads of people who do that now, like you said I cannot think of anything worse :ROFLMAO: There is an American couple called Kara and Nate who did this during lockdown and they made a couple of videos showing just how awful the reality can be, all the problems they had etc
I am watching the Simpsons on channel 4, season 10 is really the last season that is one of the last seasons that is watchable

which couple is it? there seems to be loads of people who do that now, like you said I cannot think of anything worse :ROFLMAO: There is an American couple called Kara and Nate who did this during lockdown and they made a couple of videos showing just how awful the reality can be, all the problems they had etc
I am watching the Simpsons on channel 4, season 10 is really the last season that is one of the last seasons that is watchable
They're called Those happy days, I find it interesting, but no way could I live like that, no toilet!!!!

They're called Those happy days, I find it interesting, but no way could I live like that, no toilet!!!!
Some of them have toilets. Van and a pram are cute. Ex BBC radio producer and her chef husband along with their adorable toddler. She used to produce Middle Aged Minx (who has aquiteva few threads on here now) when she was at the BBC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.