What are you watching right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the previous thread:

I'm currently watching Power Book III: Raising Kanan, ep 7.

🥰

Reactions: 2
Carrying on from the previous thread:

I'm currently watching Power Book III: Raising Kanan, ep 7.

🥰
i’m waiting for power book II i’m not really a kanan fan, can’t believe i like tariq now..
i’m currently watching squid games!! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m going to watch first episode of Ridley Road tonight at 9 pm. All episodes will be on iPlayer from then.

Reactions: 2
The Act, ep 1.

i’m waiting for power book II i’m not really a kanan fan, can’t believe i like tariq now..
i’m currently watching squid games!! 😭
I'm still not so keen on Tariq but I am excited for the second season of Power Book II and I enjoyed Raising Kanan more than I thought I would!

I've just finished maid on netflix, enjoyed it.
I’ve just started it this evening, on episode 3/4 and in two minds at the minute but it’s perfectly good enough for zoning out to…

I’ve just started it this evening, on episode 3/4 and in two minds at the minute but it’s perfectly good enough for zoning out to…
I was the same at the start, but wanted to know what happened to her! Plus it's just one season!

Did anyone watch The Fosters? . Leading onto the more grown up Good Trouble , newest season 3 is on BBC iplayer

Did anyone watch The Fosters? . Leading onto the more grown up Good Trouble , newest season 3 is on BBC iplayer
No, never heard of it.

Did anyone watch Ridley Road? The One Show had the lead actress on yesterday along with Tracy Ann Oberman who’s also in the show.

No, never heard of it.

Did anyone watch Ridley Road? The One Show had the lead actress on yesterday along with Tracy Ann Oberman who’s also in the show.
I watched Ridley Road - great actors and I thought it was good but not amazing if that makes sense

I watched Ridley Road - great actors and I thought it was good but not amazing if that makes sense
Makes perfect sense and I agree. Did you catch Tamsin Outhwaite as the hairdresser owner?

i started Hollington Drive last week. Not bad.

i just watched first episode of Alma’s Not Normal on iPlayer. Interesting….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.