Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Just finished After Life 3
Bit of a roller coaster ride emotions wise.

It was 🤣 and then 😢 and then 🤣 and then 😭 and then 🤣 and then 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we talk here about the Christmas announcement about bbc programmes - can someone please understand how Mrs Browns Boys have managed to nab 2 specials this year???? Who watches it? Likes it? I find it unbearable and not funny at all….
Really unimaginative scheduling from the beeb by the looks of it this festive season

Reactions: 8

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Remember the good old days of getting the Christmas Radio Times and circling everything good to watch over Christmas and NY. It’s just rubbish now!

Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Keeping up with the Kardashian’s. The one where Rob drinks the coffee intended for Bruce then can’t get his boner down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

no-no

VIP Member
Freddie Mercury: The Great Pretender. I’ve seen it about 5 times but I just love him ❤

Reactions: 5

Lalalaand

VIP Member
I'm late to the party on this one but I binge watched all 3 seasons of Sex Education on Netflix while I was off with Covid there and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it! The first 1 or 2 episodes I wasn't too sure but I'm totally hooked and can't wait for S4 now. The development of the characters and relationships was fantastic, I haven't really seen anything like it before

• Heart
Reactions: 5

lje88

Chatty Member
Watching my guilty pleasure married at first sight series 4 (Australia). Don’t judge me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4