What are you watching right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's completely insane, he is even more insane than last season. I feel so sorry for all of the animals though
Have you watched all of it? I'm getting abit bored, seems to be all about Carole's missing hubby?

Have you watched all of it? I'm getting abit bored, seems to be all about Carole's missing hubby?
I had to stop watching as I felt too bad for the animals tbh, might continue later. I found the talking to the filming crew etc interesting, he is clearly a total narcissist.
I am watching Ordinary lies on bbc iplayer, anyone seen it? only on the first episode no idea how the storyline with the "dead" wife is going to go!

Reactions: 2
I had to stop watching as I felt too bad for the animals tbh, might continue later. I found the talking to the filming crew etc interesting, he is clearly a total narcissist.
I am watching Ordinary lies on bbc iplayer, anyone seen it? only on the first episode no idea how the storyline with the "dead" wife is going to go!
Im the same, feel so sorry for animals!
Watching first dates Australia!

Reactions: 1
Im the same, feel so sorry for animals!
Watching first dates Australia!
I really don't understand how he is able to get away with it, surely this is a crime agaisnt the animals?
is that on netflix? I always find australian dating shows better than british ones :ROFLMAO:

I really don't understand how he is able to get away with it, surely this is a crime agaisnt the animals?
is that on netflix? I always find australian dating shows better than british ones :ROFLMAO:
Its on channel 4,I find them hilarious, especially last week's episode! A woman really liked a guy until he said shall we split the bill!!

• Haha
Its on channel 4,I find them hilarious, especially last week's episode! A woman really liked a guy until he said shall we split the bill!!
I also recommend married at first sight Australia, hilarious

Diners, drive ins and dives, not a fan of presenter, but the food looks yummy!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.