What are you watching right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got a recommendations for things on Amazon prime? Just did a free trial and there’s so much stuff. Any suggestions for something good?
See below for some tv shows I've enjoyed. In terms of films there are loads
Cruel Summer, Making the Cut, Hanna, Panic, Goliath, Bosch, Truth Seekers, Absentia, The Walking Dead world beyond, Startup

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you seen Spiral?
Nope

I like stories that err on the side of fantastic — A Series of Unfortunate Events, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Ghosts, Alice In Wonderland, Moonrise Kingdom, MCU, LOTR, etc. Earnest Hopeful but a little warped is gold.

Last edited:
Nope

I like stories that err on the side of fantastic — A Series of Unfortunate Events, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Ghosts, Alice In Wonderland, Moonrise Kingdom, MCU, LOTR, etc. Earnest Hopeful but a little warped is gold.
The Irregulars , it weren’t really my cup of tea but sounds like the sort of thing you might enjoy

Also The Nevers seems like something you might like

Just sampled it- it’s really good! I recognize the actress from Louis CK’s show. She’s so good 💞

Also thank you 😁
Louis CK was dropped from Better Things as co writer after it came out about his bad sexual behaviour. It’s based on Pamela Adlon’s real life in LA.

Have you seen Bump?

Channel 4 had a lot of good foreign language programmes under the Walter Presenters title. There was a great series set in Belgium about a group of sisters who were trying to get rid of one of the sister’s husbands but I can’t remember the name.

Dicte was good and I liked The Bridge too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Irregulars , it weren’t really my cup of tea but sounds like the sort of thing you might enjoy

Also The Nevers seems like something you might like

The Nevers 😲

You got me 💯 %

Louis CK was dropped from Better Things as co writer after it came out about his bad sexual behaviour. It’s based on Pamela Adlon’s real life in LA.
Haha good. I saw he was involved with it but as it’s not starring him I wanted to give it a go.

Have you seen Bump?

Channel 4 had a lot of good foreign language programmes under the Walter Presenters title. There was a great series set in Belgium about a group of sisters who were trying to get rid of one of the sister’s husbands but I can’t remember the name.

I’ll check out all of these! Thank you 💕

The Nevers 😲

You got me 💯 %

Haha good. I saw he was involved with it but as it’s not starring him I wanted to give it a go.

I’ll check out all of these! Thank you 💕
Just checked on the Belgian series. It was called either The Outlaws or Clan, depending on what country you were in.

Walter Presents, not Walter Presenters!

Did you watch Northern Exposure?
ooh had never heard of this, looked it up but its not on netflix, going to see if i cna find it somewhere online!

Have you seen Bump?

if you like The Bridge The Killing ( I think still on iplayer) or Follow the Money ( I think Walter Presents) are really good too

Sex, Love & Goop
I was able to watch the first episode in pieces. That’s my classic ADD brain at work but there was also too much vulnerability going on. The more I watched it though, the better it got. I thought there was going to be a lot of discomfort and embarrassment for all parties, but it’s not like that at all. I’ve seen a few episodes and my brain is buzzing from the positivity.

I’m a little uncomfortable with episode 4 😳

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.