What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to watch a programme like that
same, this would be so fascinating! For anyone who speaks Spanish there is a series (I think all of it is still on youtube) called espanoles por el mundo which shows Spanish people living abroad which is interesting

I started watching Time the other day on BBC iplayer, i've been putting off the last episode as I think it's the last one but it's so good!

Reactions: 1
Just finished it, the ending had me so sad. Can't believe he got 4 years for protecting his son
it’s so eye opening. i thought it was so cleverly written with the way they looped it back to the beginning. definitley a sad watch though

Thought it was very brave of Sue Klebold to be interviewed. She’s also written a book.

Where was the documentary?
This is the one I watched, it shows quite a lot of footage so think that's why it's age restricted.

-

Netflix - The assisanation of Gianni Versace - very gripping and two fantastic actors playing Gianni and the serial killer.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Outnumbered on Britbox - all those pesky Facebook clips got to me and I'm rather enjoying it

Not sure if to keep the Britbox subscription after that though

Just finished watching the second episode of ‘lie with me’, the mini drama series on channel 5. Really enjoying it so far 😁

I'm watching Jeremy Vine, Anne Widdicome is so enfuriating

The virtues , Stephen Graham plays the main character , I do enjoy everything he’s been in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just finished watching Motherland. Watched all three series in a couple of days, really enjoyed it!

Reactions: 4
My unorthodox life on netflix, it is bizarre how someone who lived such an orthodox life, presumably for her whole life, is now on a reality show discussing roleplaying in sex with her daughter

Programme last night on ITV about Ronnie Corbett. Featured lots of home movie footage and interviews with his family. I really enjoyed it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.