What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends how old you are! I think it was a film of my era and youth, a rite of passage amongst my friends. However, I have never seen Rocky or Rambo which were also epics of this time, my friends think that’s strange 😆

still worth a watch, it’s a bit cheesy and maybe it’s a nostalgia thing for me, it probably hasn’t aged well through a younger persons eyes.
I will try watching it soon, on a related note I think Rocky films are awful cheesey nonsense, you are not missing much
🤣

Reactions: 1
The Chi (showtime show in US). I'm usually terrible with tv shows but this one has had me hooked from the first episode.

I watched a movie called Namaste Wahala on Netflix. The trailer was really good but the actual movie was just okay. There’s not enough chemistry between the cast IMO.

Just finished Lucifer season 5b. Currently watching Orphan Black season 1, Prodigal Son season 2 (Michael Sheen is fantastic in this!), Law and Order:SVU season 22 and The Blacklist season 8. Can’t just watch one show 😂

I’m watching Murder at the Cottage on Sky Crime, Superstore on Netflix and RHOBH on Hayu.

I've been into the mood of watching old tv shows. Currently watching Ghost Whisperer. When I finish watching this series I will start The New Adventures of Old Christine, both CBS shows.

I miss Gossip Girl. 😭

OH MY GOD did you watch the new trailer and sneak peeks on facebook of the new show? :eek::eek:

The Simpsons on channel 4, I have seen all of these epsiodes but I love them, this is the one based on Lord of the Flies, hilarious :LOL:

• Heart
I have tv shows on the go everywhere

S.W.A.T, impractical jokers, Chicago Med (PD & Fire too)

Am so excited for the lions v Japan, normally shown on sky, but I get to watch it on 4!!!!

Straight outta Compton
Watched it when it came out in the cinema
Rewatching it. I do love Dre , Cube , Easy etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.