What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit random but the US women’s gymnastics team Olympic trials. Randomly suggested on my YouTube homepage. I just love watching gymnastics

Reactions: 2
Watched all 5 episodes (all 30 mins except last one 40 mins) about Michella McCullom one of the Peru Two - it's called High : Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule and is on the iPlayer. BBC1 are showing one episode a week starting from tonight. A good watch!
Ooooh I forgot about that. I watched the 1st one

Listening to lbc, not technically watching it , but nick abbott is a sarcastic fucker

A short series on Netflix called The Deceived. Really isn’t clicking with me but I’m halfway through so may as well continue 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wanted down under on bbc, I don't get this episode at all, the husband really doesn't want to move and the producers seem to have made the decision not to present the best aspect of it for him, only one of the houses (that they didn't like) was within budget, which obviously just created an awful first impression for him

The virtues , Stephen Graham plays the main character , I do enjoy everything he’s been in
Lurking this thread, but I have to say a) I love him and b) this was one the best things I have seen ever. I was traumatised by it but it was so good.

I want to steel myself to watch it again.

Wanted down under on bbc, I don't get this episode at all, the husband really doesn't want to move and the producers seem to have made the decision not to present the best aspect of it for him, only one of the houses (that they didn't like) was within budget, which obviously just created an awful first impression for him
Can't understand how this show has gone on for so long. It's always obvious who are the ones there for a free holiday. It has got a bit better with that over the years but still a lot don't seem to move there.

Reactions: 1
Can't understand how this show has gone on for so long. It's always obvious who are the ones there for a free holiday. It has got a bit better with that over the years but still a lot don't seem to move there.
yeh I think the majority don't move, and even then lots move back later

Just watched the third series of manifest, hoping another network pick it up as it has ended on a huge cliffhanger and has been cancelled. Now watching some old brookside episodes on Britbox (they also have some Eldorado episodes which I may watch for a laugh as I remember watching it with my mum and it being crap).

Just watched the third series of manifest, hoping another network pick it up as it has ended on a huge cliffhanger and has been cancelled. Now watching some old brookside episodes on Britbox (they also have some Eldorado episodes which I may watch for a laugh as I remember watching it with my mum and it being crap).
just starting manifest now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.