What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d also really recommend “are you the one” it’s an MTV dating show, such a cool concept and it’s really entertaining - takes your mind right off lockdown. Couple of seasons are on Netflix and you can get the rest on Sky- just finished S4!
i binge watched one of the seasons a few days ago!! can't remember which one though 😂 it was entertaining but also exhausting haha

I've just finished watching Ginny and Georgia on Netflix. I loved it! I really hope there's a second season!

Trying to get into "Burn Notice". Which is a bit like James Bond meets Miami Vice. But the acting is abysmal and the stories predictable. But will stick with it for another season or two

Married at 1st sight Australia- anyone else watching? Is their a thread for it?

Your Honor

Brian Cranston playing a basically good guy through no fault of his own turned bad.
He is such a great actor. I am loving this show so far but only two episodes in!

any good? i'm thinking of watching it soon
It's brilliant, I watched all the episodes on NowTV, hope there is another season in the works.

Currently getting back into Grey’s Anatomy thanks to Disney Star, forgot where I stopped so rewatching season 9.
I've never seen Grey's and I've got Disney Plus now and I'm going to start watching soon.

I'm still on my "ER" binge, Now on season 7 Episode 13, totally hooked on this show.

Married at 1st sight Australia- anyone else watching? Is their a thread for it?

He is such a great actor. I am loving this show so far but only two episodes in!
Yes we watched 2 episodes too. I couldn’t binge the whole lot, it’s brilliant but an anxious watch.

Reactions: 1
"The Shield" - Walton Goggins, is such an underrated but versatile actor.

Probably very late to this but watched The Blitz Spirit with Lucy Worsley on iPlayer. It's a fascinating documentary into the "Blitz Spirit" and how accurate it really was. They use actors to present Mass Observation diary accounts of five individuals living, and later volunteering, in London at time. Very powerful viewing and something I'd recommend all the "Blitz Spirit" Covid ejits to watch. Might open their eyes a little.

On the plus side, absolutely love Lucy Worsley as she rightly points out that history is much more complex than we'd like it to be.

Out of interest, is there a general thread for documentaries in general, not just true crime?

ETA Just found the documentaries thread like an ABSOLUTE LEMON.

I've just started on series 4 of The Crown....not sure why I didn't watch it when it came out as I'd watched the rest 🤷‍♀️ So far so good, I'm a big fan of Josh O'Connor and Gillian Anderson is making me upset at how like Maggie Thatcher she is!

I'm also working my way through the BBC Pride and Prejudice for about the millionth time. It's my go to "can't be arsed" watch and very pleased it's on Netflix so I don't have to get my DVD out 🤣

Watched Murder among the Mormons the other day too, that was really good!

Sex and the City

Carrie’s with Aiden but sleeping with Big behind his back.

I’ve heard a few people saying it hasn’t aged well but I’m really enjoying my revisit to Carrie and Co. I tell my kids I’d have married Big if I hadn’t married their dad.

This is us. Binged all 5 series in about 6 weeks. And I’m on the final episode. I’m gutted 😢

Also watching snowpiercer with the hubby

Catching up with masterchef, big mistake as my tea still isn't ready yet I'm bloody starving!

"Space 1999"

Loved this as a kid. Dated now of course, but still a nice blast from a very distant past

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.