What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the film "Fargo" over the weekend, and really enjoyed it. So managed to stream the tv version, and currently watching eppie 4 of season 1.

Still as weird and wonderful as the original, and a surprise performance by Martin ("The Office" "The Hobbit") Freeman, as a downtrodden salesman going out of his mind in the middle of snowy Minnesota

Reactions: 1
Without turning this into the Meghan and Harry thread, who is going to be watching??

I might - only because bloody Unforgotten has been moved 😤

Without turning this into the Meghan and Harry thread, who is going to be watching??

I might - only because bloody Unforgotten has been moved 😤
I'm still on my ER Binge, bollocks to the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched all of them first time round other than last couple of seasons.
AH, right, well I never saw the show because I was watching other stuff, got a medical drama obsession at the moment
which is why I'm watching ER now, I've even paid the £3.99 for advert free, small price to pay for 15 seasons of a cracking
show.

Started Deutscheland '89 today. Really enjoyed the first series, found the second a bit heavy going but really want to see how they wrap up the storyline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.