What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The British. Love history shows. The Tudors is now being shown on one of the channel 4 channels.

Below Deck sailing yacht season 1. Got 2 more episodes to watch then I’ll move into season 2.

This is My house on iplayer, anyone seen it? I was dubious about the concept but it is actually very watchable

A place in the sun
duck me that mum wants binning off . She has absolute nothing positive to say about any of the places and it’s not even for her , it’s for her daughter
So so so negative
They want a lot for hardly any money , it’s like” here’s 100k , go get me 3 large double beds with a sea view , massive kitchen diner , 2 bathrooms on an acre of land “
Pisses me off there’s been hardly anything wrong with most of them
81k for a lovely 3 bed bungalow and another a bit of a doer upper , but decent prices ... I don’t know why I watch it , makes me so annoyed

Reactions: 2
Just watched the first episode of the flight attendant. Wasn't what I was expecting but really enjoyed it.

finished everything i was watching and in the mood for a nature documentary today - any suggestions?

I'm just re-watching last week's 24 hours in police custody. As someone who's on the last year of a criminal justice/psychology degree, I found it so interesting and so bloody sad.

Some Hatton garden job on London Live
It's a Snatch/ Oceans / reservoir dogs wannabe film .. even pauses a lot when handing money , pulling faces .. like Oceans and Snatch bit not by Guy Ritchie .. I had to look it up to check
Larry lamb in small doses but Phil Daniel's... nah . I'll switch off soon I think .. should be watching something more constructive

Father Ted, and the classic episode revolving around "Clit Power" - one of my fave episodes from a terrific show:LOL:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.