What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again another episode of friends ill recite it word for word before long....

I am currently on episode 2 of firefly lane i want to watch it but knowing me I'll be asleep in minutes

Biggie - I got a story to tell
I’m a MASSIVE rap fan and a massive fan of Biggie Small .. been waiting for this to drop on Netflix and Today’s the day !!! Woke up especially
He was 24 when he died .. 24!!

Reactions: 1
a place in the sun on channel 4, I had never really watched this before lockdown (number 1...) but am now obsessed with watching anything involving travel just to live vicariously

a place in the sun on channel 4, I had never really watched this before lockdown (number 1...) but am now obsessed with watching anything involving travel just to live vicariously
We watch this as In about 4-5 years we ‘may ‘ be in a position to do this . HOWEVER, people actually want something for nothing! .. the kitchen is always very tiny .. we moved in our recent house 10 years ago, straight away I said ‘Absolutely not ‘ to the kitchen.. I was talked round .10 years later I hate the bleeping kitchen.... I might actually start a thread on this gathering opinion ❤

Cecil Hotel, watched the first 2 episodes last night and was surprised there was even more than 1 so don’t know how they are filing out another 2 episodes.

Other half keeps making me watch Salvage Hunters in the evenings, he loves it but I'm sitting there hoping the TV will suddenly conk out and stop working, it's boring me to tears tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Discovery+ documentary on the Estonia disaster. I worked for the diving company that did the inspection at the time (Rockwater) and know the people giving testimonies about the dive. I’ve also been offshore on the semi-submersible dive support vessel that was used, the same year as the disaster coincidentally. Before the guys I know were on I was arguing with the government reasons for not recovering the bodies. It would have been a straightforward, though very sad job for my then co-workers.

I’m in no doubt there’s been a cover up for something more sinister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.