What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much did it shock you that people at the time were still refusing to lock their doors?!
I know - I get that it was the height of summer and hot - but seriously! It was scary tit though😖

Reactions: 1
Behind her eyes, 3 episodes in I’m enjoying it but really have no clue what’s going on.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching real housewives of new jersey on itv catch up while I do the washing up... these people are all insane :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Behind her eyes, 3 episodes in I’m enjoying it but really have no clue what’s going on.
i have just watched episode 1, but same! cannot work out the time line of what is going on, I actually have the book from ages ago but never read it

Channel 4 racing 😂😂😂.. no bleeping Idea why ( there’s a reason I can block out the racing ) , it’s on in the background . Too tired to watch anything

The Kemps - All True .. I love the 80’s

Well that was tit , only lasted 5 minutes
Death in paradise season 2 .... I’ve never seen it and it’s up to season 11 😱😱😱

Last edited:
i have just watched episode 1, but same! cannot work out the time line of what is going on, I actually have the book from ages ago but never read it
Stick with it, the ending is great!

ER SEASON 4, now featuring Alex Kingston, new regular cast member, love the way she uses English Medical terms which baffle the American Doctors and the fact she uses the word "Tosser".

My brother jordan on you tube😥 A moving account of the life and death of sibling told by jordan's brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.