What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I watched it when it first came out and loved but haven’t watched it since. I’ve binged the first 10 episodes since yesterday morning - it’s so good!
America Ferreira is now on Superstore, which is quite funny if anyone has seen it.

America Ferreira is now on Superstore, which is quite funny if anyone has seen it.
Love Superstore! Can’t wait for s6 to appear in the UK. America is just brilliant in it. I kept thinking of Ugly Betty when I was watching it and wondering if it was available for streaming on anything, and now it’s popped up on Disney! Perfect timing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Behind her Eyes - did not know that Adele is Bono’s daughter until today!😮

Reactions: 1
Behind her Eyes - did not know that Adele is Bono’s daughter until today!😮
everyone seems to be watching it! i heard it's good but my sister said the ending is quite disappointing so now i don't know if i want to watch it. i hope you enjoy it and report back! :)

Below Deck
same! I am always shocked with how insane the tips are, and all in cash!imagine just having 10s of thousands of dollars in your room!
I just watched the one in Greece where the chef made mousakka... it seems like such an odd choice to make something so heavy imo, surely he must know that most of those women barely eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.