Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Paul O'Grady's Saturday Night Line Up, amanda holden is awful.
Our dog has more charisma & better banter than holden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Black Spot on Netflix.

French crime drama with a hint of the supernatural, very good so far.

Love a subtitled show😊

Reactions: 2

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
I recently found a random Spanish youtube channel that had uploaded them,, I saw the first couple then they were taken down, if I find them again I will message you! :love: beautiful cat btw, I have two black ones myself
Thank you so much! Please do let me know! I want to see Kourtney happy and Kim being so levelheaded for her kids. The girls have come a long way.
Thank you! My cat’s called Lucky Luciano, he’s an old boy. I bet your kitties are beautiful, too!

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I’m watching Lorraine, hadn’t seen it in years, she is an awful interviewer IMO, she dominates the conversation way too much
I have to grab the remote pdq as soon as I hear theme music, it's like nails on a chalk board to me!!!!

• Haha

Hodgies

Chatty Member
I've got BritBox free for 6 months and working my way through various things. Currently on Tenko, which is about a women in a Japanese POW camp in WW2 and is (bizarrely) quite light watching!

Mustard

VIP Member
Hairy Bikers in Lancashire on BBC2 now.

They featured a temperance bar called Mr. Fitzpatrick’s which has lots of lovely old fashioned drinks like dandelion and burdock and sarsaparilla.

Last edited:

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Sky news .. listening to Dominic ’I’m chucking everyone under the bus to make myself look better “ Cummings ... he is literally slagging off the PM , ungrateful shitbag