What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9/11 - one day in america on national geographic.

6 parter and new footage I’ve never seen before. Harrowing stuff and even though I’ve seen footage of the planes going into the buildings a thousand times, it’s still so shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Changing rooms. What a prat Lawrence Llewelleyn Bowen looks in leather waistcoat and trousers whilst painting!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only Murders in the Building - Selena Gomez & Steve Martin solving murder crimes = the duo I’ve been awaiting all my life.

Reactions: 1
Stiffs packed munch . Oh my those 2 lads who had to flee Afghanistan as the Taliban were trying to recruit them aged 12 and 13 ! 😢

I judge mysteries based on the denouement so it’s too soon to tell. I’m enjoying the journey though - the humor, relationships and visuals are there.

Hoarding Buried Alive. Said hoarder is a therapist, can you believe it? The house is full of cockroaches, mould and crap. The funniest line was the exterminator saying the fridge which had several pools of unknown liquid in, the cockroaches were doing backstroke in it.

I feel sick!

Ordeal By Innocence, a 3-parter, it was on BBC4 a couple of weeks ago, as part of an Agatha Christie weekend.
Did a son kill his mother? A dysfunctional wealthy family with secrets, a few red herrings thrown in too.
Not bad at all.

every 9/11 documentary on tv at the moment 😂 always end up watching about 5 every year. i find it so fascinating

Reactions: 3
every 9/11 documentary on tv at the moment 😂 always end up watching about 5 every year. i find it so fascinating
Have you seen 'The Looming Tower'?
It was an American drama based on fact, about the years in the lead-up to the 9/11 attack.
A great series

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.