What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an email from NowTV offering me a deal on the entertainment pass, now I'm paying £4.99 per month till August so I snapped it up.

So I've started catching up with 2 current shows, The Good Doctor and Chicago Med.

Now I'm back to my Greys Anatomy binge.

Reactions: 1
Currently watching Annabelle Comes Homes but it’s kinda boring. Not enough of the Warrens too much of their daughter 😂

I’ve just finished season two of Star Trek Discovery and the battle scenes are nearly Game of Thrones in space. Epic 🙌

There’s a new series of Fargo on Channel 4 so I’m planning on watching that.

I've just finished motherland, loved it, would recommend if you need a laugh!!

Reactions: 2
Re watching once upon a time as I never finished it. Forgot how good it was!!! I can’t believe it first aired 10 years ago now

I've started watching The Underground Railroad on Amazon Prime. Brad Pitt is one of the Directors/Producers/whatever.
It's quite brutal but watchable.
Unlike 'THEM'...
That is awful. I thought that would be a good binge watch, no....it was just horrid...I got as far as the third episode, and that was good going, really bad

Just started Brooklyn Nine Nine! Good so far, I really struggle with sticking to a series 🤓

Sky news .. listening to Dominic ’I’m chucking everyone under the bus to make myself look better “ Cummings ... he is literally slagging off the PM , ungrateful shitbag

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.