What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had anyone seen Dead Beautiful or the new Fargo series (both on Channel 4) or Spiral. Doubtless been discussed at length on here already.

I’m on season 2 of Castle (full series is on Disney+) and also watch Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19 weekly
I love Station 19! I think the recent episodes especially have been so good

Currently making my way through Criminal Minds on Amazon Prime which is good as well

Reactions: 1
Beethoven’s 2nd - my two year olds latest obsession. It’s on at least once a day at the moment.

I’ve just watched The Invisible Man I thought it was great but my partner wasn’t keen, has any one seen it and enjoyed it or not?

I’ve just watched The Invisible Man I thought it was great but my partner wasn’t keen, has any one seen it and enjoyed it or not?
Depends which film or TV series you are talking about, can you be more specific?

Sunday brunch
It’s very boring , apart from Suggs who’s hilarious 😆
Might carry on with Homeland.. I watched it first time round and going in for Round 2
Same with Wentworth that’s good for a second go

Sunday brunch is good for the booze section

Sunday brunch
It’s very boring , apart from Suggs who’s hilarious 😆
Might carry on with Homeland.. I watched it first time round and going in for Round 2
Same with Wentworth that’s good for a second go

Sunday brunch is good for the booze section
It is getting very "samey" and I gave up before it finished today, Jack Whitehall going on about Spam got on my nerves. I think they should make it 2 hours instead of 3 as they seem to have run out of ideas now and it is obvious, Tim Lovejoy is just talking rubbish to fill in the time.

At the moment I am watching John Torode in South Korea doing a food tour. The food looks amazing and has convinced me to make some Kimchi this week as I can't buy any near me unless I go on the bus for about an hour.

I'm working my way through Hitchcock films. And trying to spot him as I believe he makes a cameo appearance in each film.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just discovered Inside No.9! Have binged 6 episodes in one sitting so far. Just watched season 2 episode 2 and it has killed me, cried for about twenty minutes before I could myself together!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.