What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky news .. listening to Dominic ’I’m chucking everyone under the bus to make myself look better “ Cummings ... he is literally slagging off the PM , ungrateful shitbag
not at all a surpirse, they are all just out for themselves. I am shocked that Bojo didn't predict this and I find it hilarious

Reactions: 1
Just started Panic on Amazon prime. It’s about a group of teens who compete in dangerous tasks to win a $50,000 prize. It’s not bad, tbh. A little more interesting than your usual teen drama

I should be working, but keep sneaking a watch of Atypical, really enjoying it.

I’ve started watching lost for the first time. Oh my god it’s something else I am absolutely gripped on it! Now I heard the ending is meant to be absolutely brutal but I’ll deal with that when I get there 😬 I’ve just started season 5 🙈 I absolutely hate John Locke I never liked him from the start I know he’s a massive character but omg does he annoy me 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve started watching lost for the first time. Oh my god it’s something else I am absolutely gripped on it! Now I heard the ending is meant to be absolutely brutal but I’ll deal with that when I get there 😬 I’ve just started season 5 🙈 I absolutely hate John Locke I never liked him from the start I know he’s a massive character but omg does he annoy me 😂
It is fantastic for the first 2 seasons, then they went around in circles and created a very poor ending. But you are enjoying it right now and I did at the time, no regrets, still worth a watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just watched believe me Lisa mcvey story on Netflix, good easy to watch but horrific true story

Lost was the first series that had me absolutely gripped from week to week, thirsty for the next episode! All the little twists and theories (remember the numbers that would keep appearing everywhere😳) and all this well before binge watching. I was so invested but then got that fed up I missed the last few episodes and never saw them. Never bothered me either as it was supposed to be disappointing- you can fill me in when you watch it. I’m envious of you though because I remember how good it was for so long - enjoy!

• Heart
Lost was the first series that had me absolutely gripped from week to week, thirsty for the next episode! All the little twists and theories (remember the numbers that would keep appearing everywhere😳) and all this well before binge watching. I was so invested but then got that fed up I missed the last few episodes and never saw them. Never bothered me either as it was supposed to be disappointing- you can fill me in when you watch it. I’m envious of you though because I remember how good it was for so long - enjoy!
Aw I never thought it would be something I would be into! I literally went from the crown to this 😂😂
I’m a few episodes into season 5 now (I’m sick in bed so bingeing the life out of it 😂)
Hoping to have it done by next weekend 🤞🏼
but I am the same was so invested now I’m just confused half the time😂

• Heart
Aw I never thought it would be something I would be into! I literally went from the crown to this 😂😂
I’m a few episodes into season 5 now (I’m sick in bed so bingeing the life out of it 😂)
Hoping to have it done by next weekend 🤞🏼
but I am the same was so invested now I’m just confused half the time😂
I remember the confusion 🤣🤯

• Haha
I’m about 4 episodes from finishing it after starting it in lockdown 3, there are sooooo many episodes aren’t there?! Sometimes I have no idea what’s going on anymore but I’m determined to actually finish it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.