What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished the 3rd ep of mare of east wick. Absolutely brilliant. Can’t wait for next week

Reactions: 1
The Purge tv show on Amazon - I’ve binged the whole first season and 6 episodes of the 2nd episode since Friday!

Reactions: 3
I’m on season 2 of Castle (full series is on Disney+) and also watch Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19 weekly

I’m on season 2 of Castle (full series is on Disney+) and also watch Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19 weekly
I'm just watching Grey's and I'm loving it.

I have to admit since I took the plunge adding NowTv and moving with the times I've found so much potential
material to watch on the channels I have. Castle for example, never watched that but I wouldn't mind having a
look at the show. It's quite incredible what there is out there and new stuff added every so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
BBC2 Great British Railway Journeys with Micheal Portillo. He is travelling in my area and doing a great job.

• Heart
"The Inbetweeners" Season 1- Extremely funny despite all the course language

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.