What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pilot episode of party of five. I loved this show as a teenager so seeing if it was as good as I remember 😂

We're catching up on the last few weeks of have I got news for you

• Heart
Reactions: 1
12 Monkeys just finished watching the '95 film, and watching now the series on Amazon

Interesting film essentially about some group of convict volunteers who are sent back to collect samples of a deadly virus that infected the global population and left 1% of survivors, they go back from 2035 to I think is '96 when it happened, but kept ballsing up the time to send them back to

Just watched (recorded from last night) The Greatest Songwriters with Seal. My God his voice 😍. He did Crazy, Killer and Kiss from a Roses just piano, guitar or 2, so good. Watched the other night Noel Gallagher one really good too. On Sky Arts, got another to watch Kelly Jones - Sterophonics
Well done Sky Arts 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.