What are you watching right now? #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Platform 7 on itvx

Surprisingly good so far, also only 4 episodes so not stretched out
---
OK it's not quite as good as it started out.

the BF is a bit of a cliche and its all very obvious and not very subtly written. Loved the transport police officer though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tell Them You Love Me.

Documentary on Sky (produced by Louis Theroux).

I'm always on the look out for a good documentary that is succinct and doesn't drag unnecessarily over 6 episodes.

This two hour programme tells the story of a mentally disabled black man and his white tutor, who claims to have communicated with him, and ultimately gained consent from him, via facilitated communication (a keyboard). This is not a spoiler - it's addressed right at the beginning.

It deals with communication, consent and race.

Fascinating and infuriating in equal measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Titanic. There’s nothing like a sinking ship to remind you that it’s Monday tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pottery throw down, water feature, not loving this season as much as the others!
Titanic. There’s nothing like a sinking ship to remind you that it’s Monday tomorrow!
I must be the only one who has never watched this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.