What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow Horses is excellent, I'm waiting until all the latest episodes are available then I'll renew. There was a sc-fi one too that I think has a 2nd series, possibly Invasion, I can't remember. Severance too, think that's been renewed.
That's what I'm doing. Waiting for them all to be available then I'll subscribe for a month. Loved Severance as well but it took a couple of episodes to get into it. I think there is second series on way. Everything was buggered up with writers strike.

Reactions: 2
Ambulance - series 11 episode one.

I have been watching these on and off since august 😳😂😂

Reactions: 1
Andre 1994, absolutely loved it when I was younger, based on the book which is least based on a true story (is even least one videos with the real Seal himself Andre).

Andre 1994, absolutely loved it when I was younger, based on the book which is least based on a true story (is even least one videos with the real Seal himself Andre).
i was totally obsessed with this film as a child! it seems to have been forgotten about as I never hear anyone talk about it! Are you watching it on a streaming service? If so which one. I would love to watch it

i was totally obsessed with this film as a child! it seems to have been forgotten about as I never hear anyone talk about it! Are you watching it on a streaming service? If so which one. I would love to watch it
Ah yeah its actually on youtube for free haha

Honestly watched the last bit first, must say not cried like that in ages, well ever I don't think at a film lol.

Was watching a video of the real Andre as well (died in 1986 sadly), I would say that its very loosely based on the book as I don't think Andre was ever put into an aquarium, he stayed I think for the rest of his life with Harry Goodridge I think his name was. He'd (in a video I was watching) genuinely put his flipper over his eyes when being told off lol.

Ah yeah its actually on youtube for free haha

Honestly watched the last bit first, must say not cried like that in ages, well ever I don't think at a film lol.

Was watching a video of the real Andre as well (died in 1986 sadly), I would say that its very loosely based on the book as I don't think Andre was ever put into an aquarium, he stayed I think for the rest of his life with Harry Goodridge I think his name was. He'd (in a video I was watching) genuinely put his flipper over his eyes when being told off lol.
I correct myself he would actually be placed in an aquarium, but was because he generally started becoming a bit of a pest, but would make a 200mile move up north every summer.

Just finished the new series of Shetland. One of my all time favourites. Wasn’t sure how it would hold out without Dougie Henshall but the lovely Ashley Jenson has kept the torch burning.

Reactions: 4
Had the misfortune to watch that new series on C4 - Fur Babies. Absolutely awful.

Not only are they promoting hobby breeding for profit in a cost of living crisis, but rehoming centres are absolutely overrun right now with unwanted/unaffordable pets from the pandemic and irresponsible breeding.

The fact C4 thought this kind of show was needed and appropriate is a disgrace. Especially in the run up to Christmas, which is the peak time for unwanted pets to be purchased and discarded.

Not to mention the awful breeding practices they were showing and the lack of awareness of animal's behaviour/body language and needs. Awful concept for a program. They should be ashamed of themselves. The fact it was sponsored by bloody Pet Plan is beyond a joke too.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Had the misfortune to watch that new series on C4 - Fur Babies. Absolutely awful.

Not only are they promoting hobby breeding for profit in a cost of living crisis, but rehoming centres are absolutely overrun right now with unwanted/unaffordable pets from the pandemic and irresponsible breeding.

The fact C4 thought this kind of show was needed and appropriate is a disgrace. Especially in the run up to Christmas, which is the peak time for unwanted pets to be purchased and discarded.

Not to mention the awful breeding practices they were showing and the lack of awareness of animal's behaviour/body language and needs. Awful concept for a program. They should be ashamed of themselves. The fact it was sponsored by bloody Pet Plan is beyond a joke too.
It was absolutely shocking wasn't it? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I made my first ever complaint to Ofcom and Channel 4. Mindblown it was ever allowed to go out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.