What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doctor Who second episode.

Another vote for squid game the challenge, really enjoying it!

Reactions: 3
The real housewives of Beverly Hills Season 13 Ep 6

Looking forward to the final squid games challenge on the 6th

Doctor Who second episode.
I saw this tonight on the iplayer, very strange episode but the end was a real
tear jerker for me seeing Bernard Cribbins for the last time.

At the moment I'm watching DR WHO - Daleks in Manhattan

Reactions: 1

At the moment I'm watching DR WHO - Daleks in Manhattan
I also thought it was a weird episode, not as good as last week!

Reactions: 2
David Holmes: The boy who lived. Documentary on the stunt double for Daniel Radcliffe in the Harry Potter films. David was paralysed during a stunt

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yes, that was a lovely, poignant ending to a weird episode which I didn't overly enjoy although it did make me really laugh out loud at one point.

"My arms are too long!"

Yes, that was a lovely, poignant ending to a weird episode which I didn't overly enjoy although it did make me really laugh out loud at one point.

"My arms are too long!"
I’m glad I’m not the only one that didn’t enjoy it because on Facebook everyone is raving about it saying it was the best episode ever!!

• Wow
I’m glad I’m not the only one that didn’t enjoy it because on Facebook everyone is raving about it saying it was the best episode ever!!
Wow! That is surprising. Maybe some people's judgement is being clouded by nostalgia?

I'm not a massive Whovian so maybe there were extra layers that were wasted on me and subtleties that flew over my head. I found that it took ages to get going, with too much dialogue between the two of them and not enough action, as if it was trying too hard to be a bit deeper and stir up emotion but I just found it a bit boring. Maybe more one for the diehard fans?

I noticed that too, IMO it was a brilliant episode but not the best ever like people are saying.
I'm being nostalgic by rewatching some of 10's best episodes for the moment, you could say
I've been triggered by last nights episode.

Wow! That is surprising. Maybe some people's judgement is being clouded by nostalgia?

I'm not a massive Whovian so maybe there were extra layers that were wasted on me and subtleties that flew over my head. I found that it took ages to get going, with too much dialogue between the two of them and not enough action, as if it was trying too hard to be a bit deeper and stir up emotion but I just found it a bit boring. Maybe more one for the diehard fans?
I did laugh at the long arms and when they were all deformed when chasing them! 😆

• Haha
I enjoyed last nights episode, not as good as the first though. Bernard 😭 it just reminded me that we’ll have to say goodbye to him all over again 😭😭😭

mr moon is watching football, I’m playing candy crush lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.