What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a 3 month free Apple TV trial. Watched Hijack (really good) and Defending Jacob and Black Bird (both excellent).

Not a service I'd use all the time but there is some top quality stuff on there. I'd definitely sign up again in future once some more new stuff added that appeals

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Got a 3 month free Apple TV trial. Watched Hijack (really good) and Defending Jacob and Black Bird (both excellent).

Not a service I'd use all the time but there is some top quality stuff on there. I'd definitely sign up again in future once some more new stuff added that appeals
Slow Horses is excellent, I'm waiting until all the latest episodes are available then I'll renew. There was a sc-fi one too that I think has a 2nd series, possibly Invasion, I can't remember. Severance too, think that's been renewed.

Reactions: 2
Never watched the movies, never read the books, have no interest.
I’m with you! I hate fantasy stuff like Harry Potter! My 7 year old step daughter is currently obsessed, so having to buy all the same crap I bought my other 2 daughters when they were younger! 😂

Reactions: 2

Please tell me you're going to watch Ted Lasso. You'll be missing out on a real treat if you don't. It FANBLOODYTASTIC 👌

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.