What are you watching right now? #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Potter and the philosophers stone. It's feeling like Autumn already between the weather and the fact I am freezing today got a sweater on and am cuddled up in blanket. Hoping it's because I'm tired and the weather is tit and not because I am coming down with something. Decided to watch my Autumn comfort watch early.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Downton Abbey, s1, ep 3.

I forgot how much of a sleaze Mr Pamuk was!

Reactions: 2
Oh no! Can you watch on your phone?
I probably could but I loathe the thought of paying for a subscription and only being able to watch on a tiny screen

Am hoping that it will eventually be released on DVD.

EDIT - I already subscribe to netflix, Amazon and Disney, and can't really justify another subscription anyway. 😪

Just finished Interstellar. Holy tit one of the best films I’ve ever seen. I was a bit unsure with it being nearly 3 hours long but I haven’t been this gripped with a film in a long time. I can see why it’s so highly regarded

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just restarting succession S1E1. I watched the first 2 series and then stopped so going back to the start so I can power through them to finally watch the final 2 seasons.

Managed to avoid all spoilers so far dso looking forward to catching up and seeing how this all ends

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Extraction, ch4 3 part documentary on UK forces withdrawal from Afghanistan Aug '21.
Bloody terrifying.

I've a few hours left of Hayu so watched the new RHONY & really enjoyed it and now watching RHOA ep10
I usually have numerous binge sessions on the go at once, like Disney+ i'm watching the last seasons of Greys & Station 19 ep 10 on both I alternate as I know some eps cross over. Prime Midsomer Murders season 14 ep3. Neighbours 2012 ep19
Then DVD i'm about to start Melrose Place season 3
Obv i'm unemployed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I probably could but I loathe the thought of paying for a subscription and only being able to watch on a tiny screen

Am hoping that it will eventually be released on DVD.

EDIT - I already subscribe to netflix, Amazon and Disney, and can't really justify another subscription anyway. 😪
Barclays are offering 5 months free - if you have an account with them. I no longer use Amazon or Netflix, I’m on my friends disney and we have Apple TV, it gets a lot doesn’t it. I didn’t realise you weren’t already subscribed.

rewatching the witcher in preparation for the rest of season 3: currently watching season 1 episode 4 🐺

Full Monty - series one episode one. Trying this again as fell asleep last time I tried to watch (seems to becoming a habit, me falling asleep whilst watching TV 😴😴😂)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.