What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hope96 you all caught up with classic EastEnders now? It's the Jamie storyline, a very depressing Xmas!!

@Aussie I've just finished Colin from accounts, they have to do another season, I need to know Colin is ok!!!

Just started Beef, not sure yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Hope96 you all caught up with classic EastEnders now? It's the Jamie storyline, a very depressing Xmas!!

@Aussie I've just finished Colin from accounts, they have to do another season, I need to know Colin is ok!!!

There has to be a 2nd season!

Reactions: 1

Finished Beef the other day and really enjoyed it

I have! Very depressing!
-
Blue Lights, s1, ep 6. Fantastic show. Definitely recommend! πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have! Very depressing!
-
Blue Lights, s1, ep 6. Fantastic show. Definitely recommend! πŸ’™
Blue lights is really good, was upset about the one who died. Looks like there's going to be another series!

Am watching celebrity Yorkshire auction, can't believe they want Β£800 for a couple strands of Elvis Presley hair! What would you do with that?

Reactions: 5
Billy Connolly Does Bad Behaviour- on catch up on Gold. I absolutely adore Billy- favourite comedian.

Trying to watch Paul O'Grady for The Love of Dogs from Thursday
The ITV X app is the worst on our Firestick, constantly buffers or 'retry' comes up 😑
Sort it out ITV *shakes fist*

Reactions: 4
Trying to watch Paul O'Grady for The Love of Dogs from Thursday
The ITV X app is the worst on our Firestick, constantly buffers or 'retry' comes up 😑
Sort it out ITV *shakes fist*
Mine did this for ages πŸ™„ I cleared the cache and data and then deleted the app, turned off the fire stick at the plug turned it back on and re-downloaded itvX and it’s been working fine ever since!

The Gold. Only because it when it automatically started after blue lights (which I bloody loved!!!) Quite enjoying it 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.