What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Essex Murders ep1 on Sky.
Watched the 1st episode then had a little post surgery morphine induced nap, now going onto ep2. I think this is where it will get juicy, having read about the case previously.

Haven't had the concentration levels to watch much the last few days so have been rewatching Fringe (fave tv ever, one of my cats is called Walter Bishop), and Uncle Roger youtube videos which always cheer me up!
I’ve just discovered Fringe and I love it!! Walter ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s adorable!! 😍

just finishing up s2 of fringe, quickly becoming a firm favourite of mine!
I’m going to be off work for around 2 months after surgery this week and it’s on my rewatch list. It’s like a happy place for me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chicago fire - season 10 episode one (have to admit to never having seen any of seasons one to 9 but my mum is here and she loves it so I'm watching with her!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.