What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished Blue Lights, thanks for the recommendation on here. I really enjoyed it. I wonder if a 2nd series will be commissioned

Reactions: 7
Trying to watch the latest Daisy May Cooper show but I’m on episode three and lost. Why has some scrubber got a gay, Chinese-speaking, toff baby dad(?). That’s what I’m getting. Bored. Going to turn off and go to bed.

Reactions: 3
Just finished Blue Lights, thanks for the recommendation on here. I really enjoyed it. I wonder if a 2nd series will be commissioned
They’ve just been given the green light for production to begin on series two :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven't had the concentration levels to watch much the last few days so have been rewatching Fringe (fave tv ever, one of my cats is called Walter Bishop), and Uncle Roger youtube videos which always cheer me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haven't had the concentration levels to watch much the last few days so have been rewatching Fringe (fave tv ever, one of my cats is called Walter Bishop), and Uncle Roger youtube videos which always cheer me up!
Love having a comfort watch - mine are Line of Duty and Judge Judy 😁

Reactions: 3
Grace - season 1, ep 1

I'm watching all the crime shows you guys recommended earlier in the thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.