What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Veggie moussaka.

I’ve never cooked it before so decided to get it all prepped and ready to go in the oven. Thank god I did! It took me an hour and a half!!

Reactions: 3
I’m going to make the sauce for a puttanesca. I haven’t made it in a while though and I’ve mislaid the old recipe book I used to use. It was an anchovy free version. Going to have with wholewheat spaghetti.

Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread. My son has ASD and normally won’t eat anything but chicken nuggets, but lately he’s turned a corner and has started trying out new things. He’s taken a liking to spag bol, I’m just thrilled he’s eating something that isn’t beige.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread. My son has ASD and normally won’t eat anything but chicken nuggets, but lately he’s turned a corner and has started trying out new things. He’s taken a liking to spag bol, I’m just thrilled he’s eating something that isn’t beige.
That’s brilliant, well done.

Plus all sorts of veggies can be chopped up super fine and snuck into a spaghetti bolognaise... or that’s what my mum did to us anyway 🤫

Reactions: 3
We just tried Aldi buttermilk fish burgers 🐟 🍔 . They are surprisingly good and will defo be buying them again, way nicer that a filet of fish from maccies.

Reactions: 4
Long work day today so vinete. A Romanian eggplant spread on fresh Italian bread. Simple but delicious.

Reactions: 1
Last night I was faced with two large chicken fillets and two smoked basa fillets that were going out of date, no room in the freezer and no time to cook two dishes... so I cooked them together and made a chicken and fish balti curry. Actually turned out really nice! Never had fish in curry before but the smokiness added to the dish

I feel like this might be how famous chefs come up with weird and wonderful creations :LOL: I have leftovers for tonight’s dinner

Reactions: 4
Haven't cooked for the last two nights as I've just not felt up to it and I had a Slim Fast Shake instead 😒 but I'm doing this tonight. Only I didn't read the recipe properly and bought just regular broccoli so I hope it will be ok 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chilli, roasted sweet potatoes, nachos, cheese and sour cream...just need to get the smallies into bed before I can tuck in. I'm excited

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.