What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we resurrect this thread for inspiration?
We have veggie chilli tonight. Bf and kid will have rice and cheese too - just plain chilli for me, I need to lose some weight so cutting calories where possible!

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a fish finger sandwich with butter and chopped fresh dill (from a plant) in white bread. The dill added a lovely taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We made the potato soup from the Magnolia cookbook. It is delicious. We just used regular milk instead of whole milk.

Reactions: 1
We made the potato soup from the Magnolia cookbook. It is delicious. We just used regular milk instead of whole milk.
I make something similar from the Gimme Some Oven site. I don’t peel the potatoes or use bacon.

Just here to say I had Aldi mighty peas as a side tonight - v nice copy of Nando’s macho peas 👍

last night we had toad in the hole with brocolli, green beans & peas, tonight we are having peri peri chicken with roasted spanish vegetables

Jacket potato filled with homemade ratatouille and topped with Parmesan. And a side of 🚀

Pimped baked beans on toast. Pimped with cheese and hot sauce.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nando’s chicken with rice, corn on the cob, halloumi and salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.