What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken sausages, mash, peas, sweetcorn and red peppers with gravy.
Tomorrow is sympathy dominos as the husband us taking one for the team and having a vasectomy! 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Salmon for me tonight, not sure whether to make a creamy salmon linguine or just with some steamed veg. See how fat I'm feeling later..

Nothing it's my night off cooking 😊 lastnight however was chicken casserole, creamy mash and veg.

Kids are having shepherds pie.

I’ll probably end up with a sandwich & the leftovers of the fruit I didn’t finish at lunch.

Not much in. I need to do my food shop but struggling this month so on a tight budget. Going to the supermarket later on to see what they have reduced.

Reactions: 1
Took a real notion for salmon today and the shop had some reduced (winning) so having that with some dauphinois potatoes and mixed veg (the Birdseye microwave kind 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love this thread and love seeing everyone’s meals each day haha!

tonight I’ve got gym until 7pm and boyfriend is also out until then so I’ll be doing some quick pitta breads when I’m back filled with chicken in BBQ Nando’s seasoning, onions, red peppers & a little mayo! Quick and easy!

Reactions: 3
Nigella's Lemon Risotto with a few tweaks.

I only use half the butter, swap double cream for single and I use two egg yolks as I like it to look really yellow 😊

I make in a massive wok too - seems to need a lot less attention that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lemon and parsley butterflied Seabass, peri peri hassle a long potatoes, Birdseye micro veg.
Husband is having chicken breast I’ll cut into thin steaks and probably add some Cajun seasoning.

Jacket potato , cheese and beans and a crusty roll with loads of real butter on it
Can not be bothered with anything else tonight

Reactions: 4
Beans on toast or cereal! Had lunch out and can’t be bothered with anything more exciting.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.