What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rocket is the work of the devil.

toast. 🙂 I’m willing to share my recipe.
Haha I had toast for lunch... All I could manage to make (1st day home after surgery and all alone!).

Tonight I have to wait for the husband to get home for tea so it'll probably just be something out of the freezer stock for ease!! We had planned to batch make a load of stuff to microwave (spag bol, cottage pie, etc) but never got around to it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
L/f sausage cheesy/onion mash beans I mean the cheese counteracts the good intentions with l/f sausage but never mind.

Posh aldi pizza
i think it’s got mushroom cheese and ham on it
its from their finest range
i know how to live on the edge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m having toast too.
Went out for lunch and had Mexican, so not
Feeling too hungry.

Reactions: 1
The kids had spag Bol.

I had toast. Didn’t have enough spaghetti for me too and had nothing else in.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Kids had Ella's kitchen cod dippers, chips and veg, husband had fish finger sandwiches and I had jam toast 😂 glad to see I'm not alone on the toast front, had a large lunch so that's all I fancied 😁

We’ve been having the Gousto meals this week and tonight was Creamy chicken and potato topped pie with garlicky kale. Added some more veg too. Was lush

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.