What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had butter chicken done in the slow cooker with shredded roast chicken leftover from yesterday 😋 with coconut rice a mini naan and some mango chutney

Reactions: 5
It’s a total surprise. Even to me as I’ve no idea what’s in the fridge
For anyone invested in my surprise, we had;
Jerk chicken, peppers, avo, lettuce, cheese, hot sauce, Mayo, tomatoes in wraps. Dinner of bloody champions.

Reactions: 6
Torn between sticky chicken thighs with sweet potato wedges and tenderstem broccoli or prawn and chorizo fried rice

Reactions: 1
Honey and sesame seed baked cod with sticky rice

Salmon not cod 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Root veg and lentil curry (leftovers so thankfully on needs popping in the microwave!)

Reactions: 3
Spicy rice, chicken skewers for other half, i'll have roasted veg on my skewers, chips and maybe some garlic bread

I had my dinner from last night for a late breakfast today as I wasn’t hungry yesterday. It was a vegetarian Richmond sausage casserole which I had with some toast.

Reactions: 2
Fish and chips again because I’m day drinking Prosecco and I know by teatime it’s all a bit fucked and I just want to eat biscuits and have toast as a main meal ... so , the children need feeding ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ biscuits and toast just won’t do for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Our oven has decided to break so it's just me banging out slow cooker meals until it's fixed... so pork casserole tonight 😆

Reactions: 2
Fish and chips again because I’m day drinking Prosecco and I know by teatime it’s all a bit fucked and I just want to eat biscuits and have toast as a main meal ... so , the children need feeding ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ biscuits and toast just won’t do for them
Make cheese on toast and add some tinned soup for children?

Reactions: 1
Trying the M&S plant kitchen meatballs with a homemade tomato sauce and spaghetti tonight

Reactions: 4
Spaghetti with cream cheese, parmesan, n’duja, roquito peppers, mushrooms and chilli/garlic/all that good stuff 🤤 and garlic bread of course!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.