What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast chicken , roast potatoes, stuffing with sausagemeat , carrots , sweet corn , peas, Yorkshire pudding and gravy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i think i'll do that viral pasta recipe with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes - not expecting much but i have to get it out of my head 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm making this meatball recipe but instead of turkey meatballs I just use lean beef meatballs

Reactions: 1
Chicken in red wine sauce, dauphinoise potatoes and tenderstem broccoli (yes it's a dine in for 2 from m&s lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
sausage and bacon butty 🤤😂🤩
using chicken sausages and bacon medallions because calorie counting 🤪😂

• Heart
Cold lamb and chips tonight, Lamb stew tomorrow.

On the subject of Stew, how about this for a stew pack??

vegpack.jpg

Reactions: 4
Chicken jalfrezi & onion bhajis! Followed by homemade brownies (filled with fudge & white choccy buttons) with chocolate whipped cream 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.