What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have mentioned this on other threads (sorry if you’re re-reading) but tonight I wrestled my urge to be lazy and order takeaway. We made a veggie packed pasta bake and it was amazing.

Honestly, the pride that I didn’t face plant a pizza tonight. It’s real.

Takeaways got a bit too easy for us and is being reigned back to once a month-ish. The pesky cravings still hit though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thai drunken noodles even though my poor hungover heart is crying out for pizza

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Roast chicken with all the trimmings and a homemade apple pie 😋 can’t decide on cream custard or ice cream though

Roast chicken in lemon, garlic and thyme with mash, roasted carrots and broccoli. Homemade brownie and vanilla ice cream for pudding.

Reactions: 5
Roast chicken with all the trimmings done in the slow cooker. Warm chocolate fudge cake and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream for afters. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just realized i already wrote twice here today and neither is true 😅 just can't be bothered with cooking today, i might have to starve to death

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.