What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to be a good girl and have a piece of lettuce, some salad and a tomato. (roughly 300 calories)

However, some of my colleagues here on Tattle have "forced" me to go with having a Chinese tonight.

Therefore, because I have been "forced" I will have to have a House Special curry, consisting of chili King Prawn, Chicken, Beef & BBQ Pork, with rice and fries. (roughly best not to ask about the calories, lol)

I will be eating this under protest :ROFLMAO:
Just found out that my local Chinese is closed tonight due to 2 of their staff coming down with Covid.

Bummer!

So its back to the bloody rabbit food for tea because I have nothing else until tomorrow's shopping trip (No more self-isolation, yay!)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just found out that my local Chinese is closed tonight due to 2 of their staff coming down with Covid.

Bummer!

So its back to the bloody rabbit food for tea because I have nothing else until tomorrow's shopping trip (No more self-isolation, yay!)
Can you order a takeaway from somewhere else? In the words of Mrs Doyle "G'wan, g'wan, g'wan" #enabler πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was too lazy after work to actually cook cook, so I just had some avocado on toast with a poached eggs

Reactions: 2
im going to have some savoury pancakes then for dessert the best topping of lemon and sugar. My bf is not from the UK and has never celebrated pancake day so will be a first for him, not even sure he has eaten pancakes before :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Do you all have pancakes as your tea/dinner πŸ‘€ i have them for dessert after my tea!
I have never done it before but will this year, I don't think I have even made pancakes for the last2/3 pancake days as Tuesday is always a day I work late so couldn't be bothered to cook but now I am on fulough so making the most of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.