What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else not really be arsed to make pancakes tonight? My boyfriend is expecting them but it’s me who will have to go to the shop to get the stuff, make them, and clean up after too :rolleyes: Honestly might be super lazy and buy ready made ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cottage Pie made with vegetable mince, not had it before but trying to cut down our red meat consumption.

Reactions: 1
Did a grocery shop at the weekend and completely forgot that today was Pancake Tuesday. Had bought fish for today and tomorrow (nothing to do with Ash Wednesday, just fancied fish) and the BBD on the fish is tomorrow so will have to have it tonight and tomorrow. Could be Pancake Thursday in my house :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
shopping being delivered tomorrow so we are making do with what’s left!
two x cottage pie
1 x cheese pasta
1 x spaghetti bolognaise

We've already had our pancakes, didn't take a pic cos they all look the same dont they 🤣

We didn't have my fancy Spanish style chicken & chorizo casserole last night cos I weren't well so we're having that tonight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If anyone uses and recommends Gousto, Hello Fresh or Mindful Chef I’d like to see what they think.

I’ll try to remember to take a picture of my pancakes! My frying pan is about 50 years old so they always come out broken 😂

• Heart
If anyone uses and recommends Gousto, Hello Fresh or Mindful Chef I’d like to see what they think.
I had a freebie Hello Fresh, 3 meals. They were ok but an ingredient in each meal was missing (no blue cheese in pear and blue cheese salad) and stuff had leaked. Horrified at the amount of packaging too.

• Wow
welp, here are mine 😂 can you tell i tried to hide the burnt ones 😂
I didn't take a pic of mine - me being a gannet I demolished them before I even had a chance! :ROFLMAO: Your variety of toppings is fab!

I think I'll have bolognaise tonight, it's one of my fav meals. Maybe some garlic bread too

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.