What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full roast Turkey dinner, we managed to obtain a turkey crown for £14 but it will only last 2 days so NO STEW!!

At least we will have Turkey.

UPDATE - the Turkey was delicious, considering it was a last minute grab we got a good result.

Oh and I've just seen the rotten turkey story in the Daily Mail, same tit different year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Roast beef, yorkies, pigs in blankets, roast pots, carrots, green cabbage and onion, red cabbage, stuffing and gravy!!! Phew! It was delish...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We have leftovers from yesterday, so a more lowkey version of Christmas dinner! Vegetarian haggis (my alternative to turkey), a couple of potatoes and parsnips, a Yorkshire pudding, some stuffing, cabbage, gravy and a bit of cranberry sauce - might break out the cheeseboard as well, I have some brie, stilton, port salut, roule and wensleydale with cranberries left, and then an apple and plum chutney. Reading this back it isn't really a lowkey dinner!

Reactions: 1
Mini quiche, left over turkey and gammon, sausage rolls, mini chicken bites.. just lots of party food!

Tesco finest meal deal! Lasagne, potato dauphinoise, petit pois with pancetta (always pay extra to have 2 sides), Diet Coke and chocolate and orange pots for dessert 😋 boyfriend wanted both lasagne and dauphinois 😂😂

• Heart
We had Hello Fresh creamy Harissa pasta. Forgot to cancel the order for last week so we're having them for lunch and dinner!

Roast Lamb, which was delicious, followed by the last of the xmas pudd

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.