Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M&S dine in for us tonight. The super duper supposedly amazing chicken kievs were included (and at £10 a pop normal price they can jog on!) so we’re giving them a bash, with beef dripping chips, sticky toffee pud and a bottle of Prosecco.
DIET STARTS TOMORROW 😂🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 4

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Just put in our order for our Chinese takeaway 🤣🤣 it’s a Christmas Eve tradition to get a takeaway but apparently it is for everyone in our town so if you don’t order early and pre-book a delivery time then you wait about 3 hours for food 😂😂

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Scrambled egg and Richmond meat free sausages (not veggie but heard good things about them) on toast.

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Just found out that my local Chinese is closed tonight due to 2 of their staff coming down with Covid.

Bummer!

So its back to the bloody rabbit food for tea because I have nothing else until tomorrow's shopping trip (No more self-isolation, yay!)
Can you order a takeaway from somewhere else? In the words of Mrs Doyle "G'wan, g'wan, g'wan" #enabler 😂

• Haha

Octopus lime

Beef casserole and dumplings with red cabbage and creamy leeks on the side.
Probably shouldn't but I might do some crispy roast potatoes too as I'm really craving them.

petitspois

VIP Member
Chicken with the Nando's rub with rice, guacamole and some salad. It was really nice but I now have heartburn and I never have heartburn.

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I made a big batch of chilli yesterday and was meant to be making chilli fajitas but I had a headache so I went to bed. So im planning on having them tonight instead 🥰