What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chilli in cheese cups (cheese melted on the underside of a muffin tin then cooled to harden) with sour cream and homemade coleslaw on the side. I might do some courgette fries too depending on how hungry everyone is later.

Reactions: 5
Something with pork . Mash ? Roasties ? Or I might just tip a jar of sweet and sour over it and serve with rice
Don’t know yet .
I do like the idea of PP coconut rice . I might just have the pork plain and do coconut rice

Beef ragu with a side salad. Last hello fresh meal.. first ever time using it and I’ve really enjoyed the meals!

Chicken casserole

trying to cut down on my meat consumption but I didn’t want to waste the chicken thighs in the fridge 🙂

Reactions: 3
I could kill for fish and chips right now!

But regrettably there's not one F&C shop in Johannesburg, and the idea of having a salad (my original plan) is about as welcome as listening to a party political broadcast!

Think I might try Cajun Chicken!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.