What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nutroast with mash, cauliflower cheese, and gravy. May do some Yorkshire puddings as well but been having a mare getting them to rise recently and makes me irrationality angry.

Was meant to make fajitas but forgot to buy any Chicken/Quorn from the shop earlier 😭Tomato Soup & Cheese toasties instead.
Have you got a tin of black beans to replace the meat - really nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
Got a can of Kidney beans :(

[/QUOTE]

Naa, I wouldn't 🤣 Honestly though, black beans, sweet potato, peppers, tomatoes, red cabbage 😋. I know what we're having tomorrow now 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just had a stupendous chicken roast with the best crispy roasties, carrots, broccoli, cauli, peas, honey roast parsnips and homemade stuffing Yorkshire’s and gravy. Washing it down with a glass of Shiraz then I’m tucking into a homemade chocolate orange cheesecake 😋 cooking and food is what keeps me going during these lockdowns!!!!

• Heart
Naa, I wouldn't 🤣 Honestly though, black beans, sweet potato, peppers, tomatoes, red cabbage 😋. I know what we're having tomorrow now 🤣
[/QUOTE]
That sounds amazing! I might have to make another trip to the shops for those bits lol 😂

Chipolatas, roast carrot and parsnip, mashed celeriac with loads of butter, cauliflower and instead of the usual gravy, I made a cheese sauce with spinach and garlic added. Followed by frozen raspberries and mascarpone.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Scotch pie, beans and homemade chips done in the air fryer.

I couldn’t eat it all though, not feeling too well.

Hello fresh BBQ sausage skewers without the BBQ sauce😅 going to add more to the side salad too instead of just the rocket they serve them with.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.