What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salmon baked with peas, broccoli, sugar snap peas and green beans in soy, honey and sesame oil. A dressing of spring onion, chilli, sesame oil, lime juice and peanuts. Microwave mixed grains on the side.

Reactions: 1
Made a tuna pasta bake for my husband, I had a tiny wee bit. I had a tin of tuna and some cucumber instead

Steak pie , mashed potato , peas and home made liquor .. yum .. particularly proud of the home made parsley sauce I must say

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Going to make sauteed mushrooms with garlic and parsley and have it on toast, cannot wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We're sharing 2 Asda pizza counter pizzas
One bbq chicken & bacon and the other fajita chicken with jalapeรฑo ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wild mushroom cous cous with a salad and possible some quorn nuggets on the side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.