What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just banged pork chops and loads of 'mediterranean' veg as the package from Asda calls it, with some garlic, chilli flakes, salt and pepper in to the slow cooker 😂 hope it is nice! Might have it with long stem brocolli and herby potatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just banged pork chops and loads of 'mediterranean' veg as the package from Asda calls it, with some garlic, chilli flakes, salt and pepper in to the slow cooker 😂 hope it is nice! Might have it with long stem brocolli and herby potatoes.
What, no chicken fajitas!? You haven't had any fajitas for at least 2 days, are you ill? :ROFLMAO:

Tonight I am going to try jerk chicken with rice, peas & jalapenos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What, no chicken fajitas!? You haven't had any fajitas for at least 2 days, are you ill? 🤣
I'm making a conscious effort not to have fajitas so I don't post it on this thread and make the whole of Tattle think I have a fajita addiction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody judge - fish cakes, spaghetti hoops and alphabet potatoes (believe it or not I don't actually have any children I just fancied a "kids" dinner) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love potatoes waffle with melted cheese on top with baked beans.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooo everyone is having such nice dinners tonight and I just have last nights left overs 😫😂

Chicken pie with puff pastry
Mashed potato
Cauliflower
Purple sprouting broccoli

Mince pie with squirty cream for the children afterwards

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chili con carne that’s been in the slow cooker for hours and smells amazing. Going to have with baked potato and salad.

Reactions: 3
Nando’s chicken with rice, halloumi, corn on the cob and salad. I have a dark chocolate peanut butter cup for evening snack 😍

As I'm home today, I'm having a King Sized chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle, with Soy Sauce. :p

I’ve made some homemade chicken Kiev’s and then I’m going to make some chips and the girls will have beans and I’ll have a salad

Never cook on fridays. Fish n chips takeaway this evening and I've made a trifle for afters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.