What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stir fry: carrots, leeks, onions and peppers in soy sauce & sesame oil with rice noodles topped with sesame seeds and sriracha 🍜
That sounds so tasty and quick to make. I’m going to try it this week. Thanks for the idea

Today, I cooked Mediterranean Chicken Orzo from the fabulous Pinch of Nom. I used breasts instead of thighs though :)

leftover roast chicken in a pan with garlic spinach tomatoes tenderstem broccoli red pesto on a bed of spaghetti 💅🏼

Reactions: 3
I haven’t eaten much the past few days due to a stomach bug! But tonight I’ve managed to eat some cheese & onion Pringles 😂 so I guess that’s my dinner?!

Hoping to cook something nice tomorrow now I feel a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sausage, mash, tenderstem broccoli and green beans with onion gravy.

Chorizo pasta. Was supposed to have chicken in it too but it smelt a bit funny 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.