What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly i live off them 🤣 my fella goes mad
I can imagine you and your guy at some posh restaurant on a romantic Valentine's night, and about to order a lavish 5 course meal. But you say to the waiter

"I don't suppose you could do us some chicken fajitas please?"

(Sorry, but am laughing into my coffee here - that's kinda made my day :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can imagine you and your guy at some posh restaurant on a romantic Valentine's night, and about to order a lavish 5 course meal. But you say to the waiter

"I don't suppose you could do us some chicken fajitas please?"

(Sorry, but am laughing into my coffee here - that's kinda made my day :LOL:)
We don't do fancy restaurants because we know they don't do fajitas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Roast chicken kind of day for us here!
I have it engrained in me that Sunday isn’t complete without a roast dinner or a hearty meal!

so I’ve prepped my roasties and veggies!
might get the girls making some cupcakes this afternoon too.

i loveeee food and cooking

Currently roasting a beautiful topside of beef with homemade Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, parsnips, swede, carrots, green beans and broccoli. Have also made a gingerbread loaf for dessert but doubt we’ll have room to eat that! Maybe for a light tea later (served with cheese of course because I’m weird like that 🤣)

I absolutely love cooking / baking :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We were meant to be having a roast but don't have any of the ingredients in, so some sort of takeaway it is then 🤷‍♀️

stir fry: carrots, leeks, onions and peppers in soy sauce & sesame oil with rice noodles topped with sesame seeds and sriracha 🍜

Reactions: 4
homemade spag bol in all likelihood (always need to wear a napkin under my chin because I'm forever making a mess with wrapping the spaghetti round my fork) :oops:

Haggis tonight for St Andrew's Day, not that I need an excuse for haggis.

Reactions: 2
Have had too much of a busy day to bother cooking anything - so I think I'll order a Chinese. Not sure what though

Reactions: 2
Made Diet Coke chicken from the Pinch of Nom cookbook. Never tried it before, unsure what I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.