What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are having a picky tea, trying to use up bits and pieces from the freezer

Reactions: 2
I got weighed this morning for the first time in ages - think I will be having 2 Ryvitas and a tomato for tea :(

Hubby will have to eat the Vegan Mac and Cheese I made yesterday for today (another meal thattastes much better the day after)

Reactions: 1
Couldn't be arsed to cook in the end so we ordered chicken kebabs and a large Greek salad.

Reactions: 1
Husband ordered curry :cautious: Chicken balti, lamb pathia (his, I want nothing to do with it), mixed veg curry, mushroom rice & garlic naan.

Have just returned from the local pub and a rather splendid roast beef carvery!

Did feel odd having it at 11:30 in the morning, but obviously with covid and the latest restrictions, table bookings are in demand

Just need to stay awake now :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh do post a picture!
@Mustard better late than never! Second attempt. First attempt I put in too much sugar and not enough kimchi. Still not enough kimchi but was decent overall. (That’s melted cheese, not dried egg!)
60D244C6-F787-434D-822C-C867A190C448.jpeg
ETA -kimchi shakshuka

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Have just returned from the local pub and a rather splendid roast beef carvery!

Did feel odd having it at 11:30 in the morning, but obviously with covid and the latest restrictions, table bookings are in demand

Just need to stay awake now :rolleyes:
Ahh, the joy of dining in a pub or restaurant! I can’t wait until we can do that again!

We’re having a roast chicken dinner tonight.

I have a food delivery coming between 6-8 tonight so not sure if it will be here in time for dinner 😅 if it is I’ll have toad in the hole with veg and roasties, if it’s not I’ll be having some toast..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
M&S Yorkshire pudding that’s filled with beef, vegetables and gravy. Also doing tenderstem and roasted fennel to go with it. And a large spoonful of hot horseradish sauce.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.