What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt cook, but I've had the most amazing Spag Bol made by my sisters Italian girlfriend tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Roast Chicken today, no cabbage but we have some very dodgy looking Brussel Sprouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Homemade lasagne with hidden veg
I chuckle every time I write hidden veg on this tread as it sounds like I’m cooking for a child when really it’s my boyfriend who has the palette of a 5 year old and requires veg cut so small he can’t see or taste it🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Some of my batched cooked chilli out the freezer easy cooking tonight burgers tomorrow and might make shepherd's pie for tuesday

Reactions: 3
Light snack, scrambled eggs followed with a mince pie and a cup of coffee.

• Heart
Memphis bbq pork steaks from Aldi, they’re delicious. Stuffed mushrooms, salad and rainbow coleslaw 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Homemade fish, chips and mushy peas (not homemade!)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.