What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lamb cutlets, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and peas for him, the same for me minus the mash.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I made Nadiya’s shawarma with naan and a coleslaw. Have enough leftover for dinner tonight, maybe with rice and a salad.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Beef bourguignon with cheesy mustard mash and baked garlic and lemon broccolli. Loadsa bread to mop up the gravy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Chicken stir fry (hot)
Ordering a dessert of some kind (probably cookie dough) as I deserve it after this week 😂

Home alone so got myself a mcdonalds. Quarter pounder meal with extra pickles/onions and a chocolate milkshake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a Chinese takeaway and it was amazing. Haven't ordered a Chinese since last year, I think? Madness.

Reactions: 1
I made a chicken korma with basmati rice / garlic naan breads. Just had a Tiramisu for pudding

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Home alone so got myself a mcdonalds. Quarter pounder meal with extra pickles/onions and a chocolate milkshake.
Extra pickle club!

To elaborate on the Indian 😛 - butter chicken (Mr Sosig got chicken vindaloo) with mushroom pilau rice, poppudom, onion bhaji, samosa & chips washed down with a bottle of bud 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.